Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend Update

In the spirit of new years resolutions and being more productive, this is my third post so far this year! Let's hope I can keep this up, because things have just gotten a lot busier. I landed a job!

Last February I was able to meet with Carter's about doing an internship after graduation, via the SCAD Career Fair. I didn't get it, and was sure that an amazing opportunity had passed me by forever (melodramatic, I know. Bear with me). But back in November, I found out that they were hiring interns again, and I took a chance and sent in my resume. I was called for an interview a few weeks later, and this past Thursday I got the job offer! I start in one week (have to kick this bronchitis first), and I couldn't be more excited!

And if that wasn't enough to make my week, SCAD contacted me about doing an interview with The Associated Press about my pillows for Working Class Studio, and I just found a blog that featured my pillows and some other WCS product on their Friday post! Check out the blog here.

Things are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment