Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Clockwork Assassin

   clockwork assassin
My amazing, talented husband, Dave Montes, has a new toy design up on Patch Together! It's an adorable red panda, who you just want to cuddle.....until you find out his mission is to annihilate you. This was entered as part of the Patch Together design challenge "Cute Animal Warriors," and Dave needs your votes!!

You can vote here for his design, which would get made into a toy if he wins. I don't know about you, but I need a cute little assassin for my desk, to protect my pens and post its :)

As for me, I have been working on some new stuff for my Etsy, and finishing up some old projects so that I can get started on some new ones! And my lunch break is over, so gotta go! Don't forget to vote!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just voted on Dave's awesome panda. I wasn't aware of red pandas, so I googled to find all sorts of adorable pictures. They are so cute!
    Can't wait to see your new stuff on Etsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for voting...he's so excited about it :) The new Etsy stuff should be up today or tomorrow...I had my sis take the pictures yesterday. Hope you guys are doing well-say hi to Josh!

    ReplyDelete